A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Caruso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Caruso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Caruso MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jared Caruso practice?
- Dr. Jared Caruso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jared Caruso practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.