Dr. Jared Dunn MD Patient Reviews

2.9

August 8th, 2015
We waited one hour to see him and he was in a hurry the whole time which was at most 10 to 15 minutes. He did not even do any kind of physical tests was in a hurry. I know for a fact that there are a number of things that can cause the kind of extreme pain I am in and he did not even discuss those. I was extremely disappointed with this Doctor, I had high hopes their web-site makes you think they will go in depth to look at every possible problem but not true. I am disgusted with the health care community they are in a big hurry, don't care and push you out the door to the next one. If they or a loved one had to live one day in a persons shoes like mine they would be different Doctor's. PS if you have a injury that is easy to see then maybe you will get help here.

June 5th, 2015
Misdiagnosed! Not impressed!

February 6th, 2015
Misdiagnosis- worst Dr I've ever had
Misdiagnosed me. Go Elsewhere. So many smarter Dr.s out there. Avoid Dunn. Bad reception staff.

July 22nd, 2013
I did not know Dr. Dunn, & had not received any recommendations before I saw him on an emergency basis. I had fallen & hurt my arm, I was in pain & when I asked for an orthopedic doctor, or sports medicine doctor, the operator told me Dr. Dunn had an opening. He diagnosed my injury, on the basis of the x-rays as a shoulder fracture. He outlined a treatment plan & recommended a Tosh Physical Therapist. He treated me for the duration of my injury. He professional, patient & always had time to answer my questions.. He earned & deserved the four stars I gave him in each category.

May 22nd, 2013
Dr. Dunn is a really good Doctor.
I was a patient of Dr. Dunn just very recently. My opinion is that he was sincere, honest and straight forward with me. He had a very pleasant personality and he was very professional. He did not appear to be in a big hurry and he gave me the impression that he would spend as much time with me as needed to address my medical issue. He will answer all of your questions and he is truly concerned about the status of your health. All members of his staff are also very kind and professional.