A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Ellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Ellman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Ellman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jared Ellman practice?
- Dr. Jared Ellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Ellman practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.