A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Gaines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaines
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gaines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Gaines, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gaines has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Gaines MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jared Gaines practice?
- Dr. Jared Gaines has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jared Gaines practices Psychiatry near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Psychiatrists.