A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Zachary Gold MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Jared Z. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jared Gold has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jared Gold practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Gastroenterologists, and Howell Hepatologists.