A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Zachary Gold MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Jared Z. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jared Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Gold practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Howell, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Gastroenterologists, and Howell Hepatologists.