A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Griffith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Atrium Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Anthony Griffith DO is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared A. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Jared Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Griffith practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Troy, OH.
See Troy Radiologists.