Dr. Jared Hershenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jared Hershenson?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jared Hershenson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2011

Fantastic!

My daughter was admitted to the hospital for failure to thrive and during his intake questions he asked me "as mom" what I thought was going on and why she wasn't eating...first doc to do that in a long time and how nice it felt to know that being mom counted and that I wasn't being made to feel like my opinion didn't matter because I don't have a medical degree. He was very thorough in his questions and the way he proceeded with making a plan for what was going to happen while we were at the hospital. I found out he is going to a different hospital soon, and I would follow him there for my daughter's follow up care if it weren't out of state {;o)

December 1st, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever met. So caring and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and ask questions. I would recommend him.

May 19th, 2011