Dr. Jared Hershenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jared Hershenson?

Fantastic!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

My daughter was admitted to the hospital for failure to thrive and during his intake questions he asked me "as mom" what I thought was going on and why she wasn't eating...first doc to do that in a long time and how nice it felt to know that being mom counted and that I wasn't being made to feel like my opinion didn't matter because I don't have a medical degree. He was very thorough in his questions and the way he proceeded with making a plan for what was going to happen while we were at the hospital. I found out he is going to a different hospital soon, and I would follow him there for my daughter's follow up care if it weren't out of state {;o)

Posted on December 1st, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever met. So caring and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and ask questions. I would recommend him.

Posted on May 19th, 2011