A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Huston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Huston, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huston graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Huston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jared M. Huston practice?
Dr. Jared Huston practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.