A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared James White DO, PA, and PA-C is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jared J. White practice?
- Dr. Jared White has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared White practices Sports Medicine near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Sports Medicine Doctors.