A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Jones is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared W Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jared W. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jared Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Jones practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Family Physicians, Anderson Sports Medicine Doctors, and Anderson Internists.