A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Keeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Keeler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keeler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Nichols Keeler MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jared N. Keeler practice?
- Dr. Jared Keeler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jared Keeler practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.