A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Klein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Leb Klein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jared L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jared Klein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jared Klein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians, Glendale Pediatric Specialists, and Glendale Oncologists.