A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Klein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Leb Klein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jared L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jared Klein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jared Klein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians, Glendale Pediatric Specialists, and Glendale Oncologists.