Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Cardiologist (heart)

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Kristy M on Oct 27th, 2015

I really never write reviews but Dr. LaCorte and his staff were absolutely amazing. The waiting office has toys for your kids to play. When I went in an associate had to get vitals on my 14 month old son who began to cry. She whipped out the ipad asked his favorite show and put it on for him and he calmed down. She was able to do a EKG with no problem on him. When Dr LaCorte came in he was so friendly and happy. He performed an echo on my son while I layed on the table with him and held the ipad. The doctor talked to both him and I and even sang to my son. He made me and my son feel so comfortable. Most amazing doctor I've seen yet. Definitely recommend him.

Oct 14th, 2015

great knowledgeable doc, knows what he is doing, great staff!

Mar 13th, 2011

Best doctor ever

Not enough patience show details Not enough patience
Feb 6th, 2011

His greeting upon meeting you was very good. He appears curteous and thorough but did not have the patience in working with my child through a test. He had to step aside to gain composure and seem bothered. He's a pediatric doctor. There are going to be times he has to patient with children. I do not think I would go back again. I would rather have an understanding and patient doctor.