Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Cardiologist (heart)

Nov 16th, 2013

He is the best ever! you should all go to him!!!

Can't trust a racist with my care show details Can't trust a racist with my care
by Judy on Jun 18th, 2013

I personally heard Dr. Jared LaCorte from Port Washington, ny make fun of a Hispanic patient behind their back. He was rude, thought it was funny to mock their accent with his staff while they laughed, I felt embarrassed and sadden by this horrible display of racism. I was seriously appalled with this behavior. I have never experienced a doctor I trusted with my/families health behavior with such bigotry. he was always rude and condescending, I just thought it was because he was a doctor, now I realize he just really didn't like Hispanics.

Mar 13th, 2011

Best doctor ever

Not enough patience show details Not enough patience
Feb 6th, 2011

His greeting upon meeting you was very good. He appears curteous and thorough but did not have the patience in working with my child through a test. He had to step aside to gain composure and seem bothered. He's a pediatric doctor. There are going to be times he has to patient with children. I do not think I would go back again. I would rather have an understanding and patient doctor.