A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared R Lake MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared R. Lake practice?
- Dr. Jared Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Lake practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.