A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared S Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jared S. Levin practice?
- Dr. Jared Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jared Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons and Cleveland Surgeons.