A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared S Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jared S. Levin practice?
- Dr. Jared Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jared Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.