A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Lund, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Lund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Jacob Lund MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jared J. Lund practice?
- Dr. Jared Lund has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jared Lund practices Dermatology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Billings Dermatologists.