A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Pasternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Pasternak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pasternak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared A Pasternak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jared A. Pasternak practice?
- Dr. Jared Pasternak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Pasternak practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.