Overall Review

2.8

October 8th, 2015
Excellect and caring Doctor
I have used Dr. Probst as my primary care physician for about 12 years. He has been excellent, thorough, and gone the extra mile to see that I am healthy and remain so. I have recommended him to family and friends and will continue to do so.

January 26th, 2015
Not recommended
Not personable at all. Pretty rude and unlikable

September 18th, 2013
Why is this man a doctor?
I went to Dr. Probst for a simple UTI. I already had left a sample with the MA before the doctor came into the room. When he came in he asked me why I was there. Um....... hello? He then goes on to tell me that it seems that I have a UTI and gives me an antibotic. He then refers me to a urologist. Why? For a simple UTI? I get UTI's once in a blue moon. Why would I need to go to a specialist for this? He is a MD. Lots more to this story but I don't want to go into more details. I will not be back nor will I recommend him ever!

January 26th, 2012
Under the influence
Just saw this doctor. My complaint is almost the same as the first person that posted a complaint. He appeared intoxicated. Was not making sense. I filed a formal complaint with the dopl. This is a dangerous man.

December 3rd, 2011
Why is he in family practice?
Arrogant, rude and dismissive. Rolled his eyes when I told him about one of my symptoms. Spent as little time as he could with me. Couldn't wait to get out the door. When I asked him what else might be causing my complaint (the lab test had ruled out an infection) he was irritated that I wanted to make him guess. Why is he in family practice? Needs to be working with things, not people. NOT recommended.

September 26th, 2011
Awful for anything but mundane
I don't even know why this doctor is a doctor. He doesn't appear to like dealing with patients. He is nothing but a pharmacy drug rep dream come true. He just pushes drugs. He cares nothing for the patient and refuses to learn anything other than the drugs. He appears to dislike doing exams, or doing anything to help a patient other than prescribe drugs.

August 23rd, 2011
We saw Dr. Probst and he was unprofessional and strange right from the start. He spent about 5 minutes with us and most of that time was small talk. He didnt even do an exam and said well you need to go see this doctor.It was a waste of our time and money. We would not ever ever recommend Dr Probst to anyone!

June 21st, 2011
Genuine
I was a new patient who came in for a follow up visit from a serious hospital stay. Dr. Probst was genuinely interested in me and gave me some good advice for things to watch out for during my healing process.