Dr. Jared Salinsky DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2016
Shoulder surgery
I never saw him after surgery. Followup visit I only saw a PA, had to request to see the Dr. Then he was defensive to my questioning the procedure, was insensitive to my needs. He was impatient about pain management, didnt give many options. I couldnt handle side effects of two meds prescribed. Second followup was another PA who was no help with my pain either. So I've had to suffer pain through all my physical therapy. I feel he doesnt really care about your welfare.

October 22nd, 2012
Did not do any type of exam. Must have read my chart decided that after 2 months of seeing other Dr that I should be over it I ended up at Dr Granone who is still helping me to get better. NO compassion felt with Salinsky probably because it jis a worker's comp case

March 6th, 2012
While He is part of a large Orthopedic practice,the wait time in the waiting room was not too long.Once I was I the room,I was sent for an X-Ray then seen by the Dr. He diagnosed my problem right away and treated me with a cortisone shot in the hip.When I went back for my follow up,my hip pain was cured and he treated my second condition with a cortisone shot in my knee. He told me what to expect as far as time intervals for the shot to work.

February 21st, 2012
4 Replacements
Well, this(reverse right shoulder) makes 4 replacements (2hips,2shoulders) with Dr.Salinsky and this was even easier than the others. Very minor initial pain, no pain meds.,no ice packs and it felt fine immediately. Can't say enough good about Dr. and his talent. Thanks again Dr.

January 27th, 2012
After months of dealing with the pain in my knee I was referred to Dr. Salinsky's office for a consult. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to get a timely appointment and that once I was seen all the necessary tests;x-ray, MRI were done onsite. Dr.Salinsky took the time to explain exactly what was wrong with my knee what my options were for treatment in a friendly caring manner. I chose to have arthroscopic surgery to repair the damage and again was pleased to have the surgery scheduled within one week. It's been a week since my surgery and I'm so happy with the results.

October 23rd, 2011
Not only a great doc, but a caring person overall
I have the unique pleasure of not only working for Dr. Salinsky,as well as the other doctors at the Center for Bone and Joint Disease, but also being his patient. After 15 yrs of walking around with knee pain and instability, I decided it was time to figure out what was wrong with my knee and I had finally found someone I trusted enough to fix it! Dr. Salinsky, with Robb Obenrader, PAC, performed an ACL reconstruction and menisectomy that was so perfect I was back to working in the back office with patients within three weeks of surgery. Unfortunately during my recovery, another accident left me in constant pain. So once again to save the day, Dr. Salinsky performed another arthroscopic menisectomy, which had me back in the gym and going up the stairs to my apartment in five days. I am now able to play with my children without pain or my knee locking out of place, which is beyond wonderful for all of us. I am very blessed to have him as my surgeon, but it is even more wonderful to have him as a boss. I get to watch, on a daily basis, how much he truely cares for all of his patients and their well being. He is one of the few that takes it to heart if someone is not doing as well and absolutely beems when he sees over achievement. Dr. Salinsky takes the time to explain and teach whenever possible, which helps all of us at The Center to take better care of all the patients. At times he can be tough, but that pushes us all, employees and patients, to strive for the absolute best in everything we do! I am so very thankful for his kindness, knowledge, and drive that makes him the awesome person, but just as important, the amazing doctor that he is. Thank You!

October 21st, 2011
This is a great doctor
I have been going for treatment of my injuries from an aircraft accident during my time serving in the USAF. Dr. Salinsky is very concerned and sympathetic with his patients. He reccomended the appropriate treatment for my injuries, both non-surgical and surgical as our doctor patient relationship progressed over time. When it was time to go through with my knee replacement, he made me comfortable before during and after the procedure. There have been no problems and I'll soon be having a shoulder replaced. I trust him completely, and wouldn't consider any other doctor. Dr. Salinsky had me up and walking without any assistance within 7 days of the surgery, and pain-free within 10 days. I highly reccommend him. I went to Jared!

October 13th, 2011
Super Fantastic!!!
Dr. Salinsky is great! He tried other options first but my shoulder problem did require surgery & now for the first time in many years, I can raise my arm above my head! It's wonderful to be able to fix hair & do makeup with ease & no pain! He is great about keeping you informed from beginning to end.

September 13th, 2011
Very Professional. Good bedside manner. Did a great job with my surgery and good follow-up. would definitely recommened to everyone.

September 3rd, 2011
What a great doctor!
I went to see Dr. Salinsky who was recommended by my primary doctor. I had so much pain in my hip and back that I could hardly walk. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Salinsky and confident. I had a total hip replacement and with great results. I am now pain free and not limping anymore, thanks to a great surgeon! I would recommend him highly and he is now my favorite doctor!

August 25th, 2011
Grandma in Florida
I had a knee scoped by Dr Salinsky and now I am going thru the uflexa series . I have confidence in Dr salinsky and so far the results have been good. He takes care of the patients and answers any and all questions. He has exceeded all my expectations and I would recommend him highly. Great Doctor

August 11th, 2011
highly recommd
I was unable to lift my arms do to bone spurs. the day after surgery was able to wash my hair pain free.too weeks later he did the other one with the same results. good job doc!