A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Salvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Salvo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Salvo, DO, FACC, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Salvo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jared M. Salvo practice?
Dr. Jared Salvo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Cardiologists.