A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Salvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Salvo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Salvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Salvo, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salvo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Michael Salvo DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared M. Salvo practice?
- Dr. Jared Salvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Salvo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Cardiologists.