A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Salvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Salvo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Salvo, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salvo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Michael Salvo DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared M. Salvo practice?
- Dr. Jared Salvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Salvo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Cardiologists.