A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Santana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Santana has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared W Santana MD is a male doctor, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jared W. Santana practice?
- Dr. Jared Santana has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Santana practices Hospitalist near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists.