A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Schreiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Schreiner is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schreiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Steven Schreiner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jared S. Schreiner practice?
- Dr. Jared Schreiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jared Schreiner practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.