A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Seale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Seale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Seale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seale graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Justin Seale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jared J. Seale practice?
- Dr. Jared Seale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jared Seale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Little Rock Surgeons.