A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Seale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Seale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Seale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seale graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Justin Seale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jared J. Seale practice?
- Dr. Jared Seale has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Seale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.