A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Seale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Seale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seale
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Seale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seale graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Justin Seale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jared J. Seale practice?
- Dr. Jared Seale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jared Seale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Sherwood, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.