Learn more about Dr. Jared Selter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Selter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selter
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Selter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Selter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selter graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared G Selter MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared G. Selter practice?
- Dr. Jared Selter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jared Selter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.