Learn more about Dr. Jared Selter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Selter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Selter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selter graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jared G. Selter practice?
Dr. Jared Selter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.