A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Selter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Selter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Selter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selter graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared G Selter MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared G. Selter practice?
- Dr. Jared Selter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jared Selter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.