A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Silverstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverstein
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Silverstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Silverstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared A Silverstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jared A. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Jared Silverstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jared Silverstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatricians and Providence Pediatric Specialists.