Dr. Jared Theler MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Syracuse, NY

no change

March 28th, 2017
I found out about Dr.Theler’s talent and skill set from other doctors in his hospital. I was told by many providers that he is “the best of the best” and that “his patients do really well and are very happy”. Based on my experience with Dr. Theler I can tell that Dr. Theler is a knowledgeable, friendly doctor with great bedside manner. Based on my nose surgery results I can tell that he is indeed a VERY talented, experienced, and skilled surgeon with an eye for aesthetics. I underwent a nose surgery that improved the function of my nose as well as its appearance. Already one week after the surgery I was able to breathe better than ever before. Before surgery I was not able to sleep through the night as my small nostril made breathing very difficult but now just one month after surgery I sleep like a rock. I am also absolutely ECSTATIC about the new appearance of my nose which is definitely a big bonus! I doubt that any plastic surgeon could have done a better job: Dr. Theler changed the look of my nose without it making look fake. I now have a beautiful soft profile and it looks super natural from all sides and angles as if I hit the genetic jackpot. Just one month after surgery I started being stopped by strangers on the street to ask whether I am a celebrity…which never ever happened to me before surgery and I attribute it to Dr. Theler’s aesthetic eye, his skilled hands and attention to detail. If my family or friends need to see an ENT doctor I will recommend Dr. Theler!

June 5th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr. Theler performed a septorhinoplasty (essentially reconstructed my entire nose) on me over a year ago, I have never felt so at ease with having a surgery performed. He is professional, caring, personable, and an amazing surgeon. I not only could breath better after the surgery but more importantly (to me) I look amazing. I have even been offered acting roles in upcoming shows, which I was never photogenic before the surgery. After the surgery I went in several times without an appointment due to personal concerns and he always fit me in and took the time to ensure I was properly taken care of. Not to mention the amazing care provided before the surgery. I wish he was in California to do a surgery I have coming up, the surgeon does not even compare and I just have to realize that not all surgeons go above and beyond like Dr. Theler. I feel as though I owe him $30,000...oh yes he is that good.