A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared Keith Thomas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jared K. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jared Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jared Thomas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Melbourne Radiologists.