A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jared Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jared Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jared Wasserman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jared M. Wasserman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jared M. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Jared Wasserman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jared Wasserman practices Otolaryngology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Otolaryngologists.