Dr. Jared Younger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 6th, 2013
tribute to a great doctor
I had surgery several years ago on my right eye to remove polar,congenital and age related cataracts. That surgery did not go well and I had to have retinal surgery after and then 2 more related surgeries. Then I developed glaucoma. Needless to say, I was not anxious to have the other eye operated on and put off surgery until my vision got really bad. Other doctors I'd seen were leery of surgery, as they said it would be complicated and tricky. Dr. Younger was recommended to me and going to him was one of the best things that ever happened to me. He was very thorough, went over films, tests, details and gave me as much assurance as possible. The surgery went even better than he or I expected and I quickly was able to see better than I ever had. I had been legally blind without lenses since childhood, as the cataracts I was born with got progressively worse. I would give Dr. Younger 5 stars if I could!

September 13th, 2012
Rev. Mark A. Strader
Dr. Younger is superb!!!! thx, doc!

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Younger is a very kind, caring, and very knowledgeable doctor. He took excellent care of my eyes over the years. He recently performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I can see the so much clearer and better now. Dr. Younger is the best!