A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jareer Hmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jareer Hmoud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jareer Hmoud, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hmoud graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hmoud has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jareer Hmoud MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jareer Hmoud practice?
- Dr. Jareer Hmoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Jareer Hmoud practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Infectious Disease Doctors.