A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarl Wathne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarl Wathne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wathne graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wathne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wathne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans