A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarl Wathne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarl Wathne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wathne
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wathne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarl Wathne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wathne graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wathne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarl Thomas Wathne MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jarl T. Wathne practice?
- Dr. Jarl Wathne has 1 office location.
Dr. Jarl Wathne practices Otolaryngology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Otolaryngologists.