A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarl Wathne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarl Wathne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wathne graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wathne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarl Thomas Wathne MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jarl T. Wathne practice?
- Dr. Jarl Wathne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jarl Wathne practices Otolaryngology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Otolaryngologists.