A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarnail Gugga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarnail Gugga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gugga
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gugga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugga graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gugga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarnail Singh Gugga MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jarnail S. Gugga practice?
- Dr. Jarnail Gugga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jarnail Gugga practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Pulmonologists.