A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarnail Gugga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarnail Gugga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gugga
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gugga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugga graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gugga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarnail Singh Gugga MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jarnail S. Gugga practice?
- Dr. Jarnail Gugga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jarnail Gugga practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Pulmonologists.