Dr. Jarod Speer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jarod Speer?

March 15th, 2017

Misdiagnosed CANCER..

He misdiagnosed me as to having quote "nothing wrong with me." when I actually had esophageal and stomach cancer in stages 3. His bedside manner is horrid, he is a smart alec. He will harshly down talk you like you have no choice if your on Medicaid but to use him.

April 17th, 2016

A WONDERFUL Doctor

Dr Speer is an OUTSTANDING dr! I have a 25 year old handicap daughter with a fatal genetic disorder. He always takes his time with us, he is very through and professional. He gives my daughter EXCELLENT care. He is very understanding and makes my daughter feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to be anyone's Doctor. He is awesome!

December 16th, 2015

poor ratings all the way arround,receptionist best job of all

September 21st, 2015

Learned lesson

I being an older woman believe he is the most arrogant doctor and man I have ever been around. He is even arrogant to children. Money should not be used to pay for such a jerk.

June 9th, 2015

Very thoughtful, thorough doctor! Dr. Speer spends time getting to know his patients and their needs. Our entire family uses Dr. Speer.

May 5th, 2015

Avoid at all costs!

Takes WEEKS to get information on test results. Office seems incompetent at setting up referral appointments. Was recommended to see a specialist and told I would be contacted with the new appointment date, a MONTH passed with no word. I then called the office and they'd forgotten to set it up. Terrible office to match a terrible doctor. Avoid at all costs!

April 2nd, 2015

Takes weeks to get lab results, mri results etc. Shows little concern for patients

March 19th, 2015

Great doctor!

March 18th, 2015

Consistently Aloof and Indifferent...

Likely the worst bedside manner that I've ever encountered. Multiple visits with this physician and there were minimal, if any, efforts by him to establish 'good' patient rapport. I understand that family physicians get busy and often don't have the liberty to spend much time with each patient, but Dr. Speer seems to almost go out of his way to avoid establishing a good patient/doctor relationship. I hope that his distant, uncaring demeanor isn't purposely portrayed...but it certainly makes him seem cold and uncaring.

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Speer Review

Dr. Speer seemed rude and arrogant. He did not understand part of what I said and seemed to jump to conclusions. He had little understanding and sympathy for how bad I am feeling and did nothing to help me. He was recommended to me and I will never go back.

January 14th, 2015

This Doctor likes to give Xanex to patients who have had severe epilepsy seizures without any tests to the patient. Not a very thorough doctor.

October 3rd, 2013

A Doctor you can trust

Dr. Speers has been my Doctor for the past 5yrs. I know that I can trust him and that he cares for my well being. My wife doesn't like driving from Alabaster to go see him, but when she's really sick, or needs to know what going on, that's when she will go. Again, there are 100's of Doctors that we will drive by and go out of our way just to see him.