The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaromir Kohout
Dr. Jaromir Kohout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Pierce, FL, with other offices in Wilkes Barre, PA and Springfield, MA (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Kohout is affiliated with Wilkes-Barre General Hospital, South Coast Hosp. and Charlton Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaromir Kohout has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Jaromir Kohout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.
Dr. Mark Kuzich
Fort Pierce, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Gary Curcio
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Fort Pierce, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Omar El-Sheikh
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Fort Pierce, FL 0 mi10