A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaromir Kohout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaromir Kohout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaromir Kohout, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohout graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Kohout has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- South Coast Hosp.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaromir Kohout MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaromir Kohout practice?
- Dr. Jaromir Kohout has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaromir Kohout practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Albany Surgeons.