A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaromir Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaromir Slama, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Slama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans