A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaron Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaron Andersen is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaron R Andersen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaron R. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Jaron Andersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaron Andersen practices Sports Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Temple Terrace, FL.
See Glendale Sports Medicine Doctors.