Dr. Jaron Fischbeck MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

3.2

August 31st, 2016
Poor Physician!
No privacy due to very thin walls, not a very good physician IMO. He is probably ok if you have sports injuries, just don't expect him to do a physical exam or diagnose anything more complicated than bursitis. He likes his computer very much and will spend most of your office visit typing on it. By the time I left his care I was in very bad shape physically. Have never quite recovered. Beware!

June 24th, 2016
Spends a lot of time with you to understand your symptoms and explain course of action.

September 20th, 2015
Beware
This Dr. dose not follow up, wrong diagnosis, I be came very ill due to a Vit. D prescription and no follow up, my vit D levels where of the charts. I should have been monitored. Went to see a specialist he could not belive some one gave me such a high dose of Vit. D and no follow up Also a EKG reading was wrong, after seeing a cardiologist and all was good. Very incompetent and very arrogant. Made a appt. once to see for a sinus infection while I was in for that appt. ask about my back pain, he told me that was another problem and I would have to make a new appt. for that. WHAT!! I have never seen a doctor that would not answer other questions or concerns.

April 3rd, 2015
This doctor should not be seeing children
Spent less than 5 minutes with my child when I took him in for a well check. Did not explain to my child what he was doing or why when he went to exam him. Dr. Fischbeck was rude, impatient, and condescending. If we continue with this practice all of our appointments will be with the nurse practioner only.

April 11th, 2014
Friendly and supportive
Dr. Fischbeck is one of the more friendly and sociable physicians I have ever gone to. He took the time to speak to me about my questions and didn't s ...

January 13th, 2014
I've been going to Dr. Fischbeck for more than a year. He is very pleasant and takes the time to talk to me about my medical concerns/issue. My husband recently changed his primary care to Dr. Fischbeck. There is a little wait time (10 min) when you are in your room but it this is similar to what I've experienced with other doctors.

February 6th, 2013
He's a good doctor!
I've been seeing Dr. Fischbeck for several years, and I think he's a good doctor. He's pleasant, courteous, and kind. He makes sure to address all of my concerns and issues. He's always been correct with diagnoses and discusses medication options with me. I disagree with the person who said he was surly (he's not at all!). About records -- I've never had issues getting records from any doctor. The staff at the office is fine-not great, not horrible, but it's not the office staff I'm there to see -- it's the doctor. For the record, I hardly ever "love" the office staff at ANY doc's office! He's not ever super late for appointments, but again, the timeliness is not as important to me as the care itself when I see him. I'd recommend him!

July 16th, 2012
Dr. Fischbeck is very professional. He is also a very caring doctor. I felt that he spent sufficient amount of time with me and listened to me. I didn't feel rushed like I have with some other doctors. Each time that I have visited Dr. Fischbeck with a health concern, he has been "right on" with his diagnosis. I trust Dr. Fischbeck with the health of myself and my family.

June 2nd, 2012
Medical records
This topic of medical records enrages me more than any other. It is me, I am one person, and doctors, such as Dr. Fischbeck, think they own my information and charge me when I ask for my medical record, although they will share it with another doctor for free. There should be one medical record for me, regardless of the doctor, that I can easily access at any time and share with whomever and whatever I choose. You cannot expect people to take responsibility for their health and not have access to all of their information, regardless of the doctor, specialist, pharmacy, etc. that provide the service.I left his practice and joined the county healthcare system because it is the only organization I could find which agrees that there should be one medical record for one person and the person should have total and free access to this information.

July 10th, 2010
One caring physician
Excellent bedside manner. Total focus on identifying the problem and nailed the dx with correct meds. Very professional as well as personable.