A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaron McMullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaron McMullin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. McMullin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaron Hudson McMullin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaron H. McMullin practice?
- Dr. Jaron McMullin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaron McMullin practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeons and Salt Lake City Surgeons.