A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaroslav Mikus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaroslav Mikus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikus
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikus graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaroslav Paul Mikus MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaroslav P. Mikus practice?
- Dr. Jaroslav Mikus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaroslav Mikus practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Whitman, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Bridgewater, MA and Boston, MA.
See Whitman Internists and Whitman Pulmonologists.