Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaroslaw Fedorowski
Dr. Jaroslaw Fedorowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fedorowski is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaroslaw Fedorowski has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jaroslaw Fedorowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.
Dr. Wouter Rietsema
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Plattsburgh, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Conjalka
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Plattsburgh, NY 0 mi40
Dr. Edward Mazdzer
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Plattsburgh, NY 0 mi37