Dr. Jaroslaw Opechowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaroslaw Opechowski?

A true professional

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I would never see another psychiatrist unless I had to, he's that good. He diagnosed my condition, treated it effectively and efficiently, and has probably helped save my life. He absolutely knows his stuff. The office is run efficiently as well, which I appreciate. I like him so much, that even though he is not a "network" provider for my insurance, I still insist on seeing him, and would rather pay out of pocket than risk going elsewhere.

Extremely knowledgeable

Posted on June 8th, 2008

Dr. Opechowski has given my mother the best care of any of the physicians she has seen in all her years of illness. His collaboration with her MD for other conditions has been outstanding. My family has the utmost confidence in Dr. Opechowskil

Posted on December 27th, 2015