A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaroslaw Parkolap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaroslaw Parkolap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaroslaw Parkolap, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkolap graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Parkolap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaroslaw Steve Parkolap MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaroslaw S. Parkolap practice?
- Dr. Jaroslaw Parkolap has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jaroslaw Parkolap practices Emergency Medicine near Sunrise, FL.