A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaroslaw Pondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaroslaw Pondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaroslaw Pondo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pondo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pondo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pondo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaroslaw S. Pondo practice?
Dr. Jaroslaw Pondo practices Internal Medicine near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Rutherford Internists.