A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarred Sartain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarred Sartain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarred Sartain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sartain graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sartain has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarred Sartain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jarred Sartain practice?
- Dr. Jarred Sartain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jarred Sartain practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Hamilton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL and Booneville, MS.
See Hamilton Family Physicians and Hamilton Hospitalists.