A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarred Sartain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarred Sartain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sartain graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sartain has 14 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sartain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan