A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarrell Myrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarrell Myrick is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarrell Myrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myrick graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Myrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarrell Thomas Myrick MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jarrell T. Myrick practice?
- Dr. Jarrell Myrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jarrell Myrick practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists and Texarkana Nephrologists.