A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarret Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarret Patton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarret Patton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarret R Patton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jarret R. Patton practice?
- Dr. Jarret Patton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jarret Patton practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.