A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarret Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarret Sanders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarret Sanders, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Sanders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jarret D. Sanders practice?
Dr. Jarret Sanders practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.