Dr. Jarrett Sell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 8th, 2017
Takes forever
Leaves the patient hanging, Slow to respond, Feels like I don't even have a doctor but am grateful when I do get somewhere with him. I hate to say it but he could be alot better.. I'm satisfied with certain aspects but he always seems busy.

February 6th, 2011
Dr. Sell is my doctor, he has always been friendly & caring. He has always diagnosed me correctly & been kind & supportive. I have never had a bad experience at his office. The wait time varies depending on the time of my appointment & day of the week.

September 29th, 2010
non-caring attitude

August 27th, 2010
rude
Dr. Sell treated my diabetic g/son like a dog...He is 18 and has been a diabetic since he was 14.Dr Sell got angry with him cause he didn't bring in some blood sugars written down and he discharged him from his services.Just threw him away like a piece of garbage.He said he was non compliant.So does that mean that all overweight patients or those with uncontrolled hypertension can be booted out whenever he decides he don't want to fool with you.No one is perfect Dr. Sell You can't make people do things.You don't live in a perfect world.Your job is to inform the patient and its the patients right to take care of themselves or not.I personally wonder if u wanted to dump him cause his medicaide was due to run out.Maybe u thought he was a little black thug.I wonder if he had been white and lived out there on Mulberry with all u uppity uppitys would u have done the same thing.I have my doubts.You have no personality and ur bedside manner sucks.I have other acquaintances who have gone to you and they think you are more like an "action figure" than a real human.I so miss the doctors of years gone by...they really cared about their patients.

March 8th, 2010