Dr. Jarrett Sutton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bowling Green, KY

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016
Great Md , takes time with his patient . Would recommend him to anyone in my family . Good to have a great md in our town .

August 9th, 2016
Best dr
Very professional, caring, Christian dr!!!

October 27th, 2015
My appointments go like clockwork, the staff are eager to wait on you as well as answer questions to there ability with promptness. Dr. sutton is very prompt , to the point( which i like), has the best bedside mannor i have ever seen. whether or not he is sincere about my (his patients) feelings or not he presents hiself as he does. He sits down and listens to any issues you have to say as well as makes sure you understand what he has told you... He seems never in a rush.. He performed my hysterectomy and i had the best experience ever!! The only and last time I had been in the hospital was with the birth of my son (29 years ago the time of my surgery ) . I was scared to death and under the circumstances of my reasoning for having the surgery a nervous wreck.. He literally as well as the hospital staff made my stay a very pleasant experience. The most important thing of all (he prayed with me right before my surgery ) that is one thing he is known for. He deserves dr. of the year every year!!! He is an all around best! I drive almost and hour to see him because I love him so much!!

August 11th, 2015
Amazing!!
I hadn't been to the OB In 14 years so I was very nervous! He was amazing. Very nice and made me comfortable. Highly recommended.

July 26th, 2015
Best Experience
He is very considerate and compassionate.

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Sutton is caring, concerned, and personable. I highly recommend him.

April 8th, 2011
There are no words to describe Dr. Sutton. I was very nervous about my appointment, afraid of the outcome. I had been having some problems. Dr. Sutton talked with me and assured me that everything was going to be ok. He took the time to sit down in his office, after my exam and speak to me one on one. He showed true care and concern for my well being. His diagnosis was very accurate and professional. Dr. Sutton's office staff were very courteous and caring as well. His office is very comfortable and is decorated absolutely beautifully. My wait was only about 10 minutes. Overall, I would definitely recommend Dr. Sutton to anyone.

January 12th, 2011
I was recently referred by my gynecologist of 20 years, to Dr. Sutton for a hysterectomy. During my pre-op, operation, and post-op tenure with Dr. Sutton, I have become quite impressed. Not only does he have a strong knowledge base, but his compassion for his patients is wonderful. Due to the care that I received, I have switched to him as my doctor.

June 8th, 2017