A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarrod Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarrod Seymour Barker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jarrod S. Barker practice?
- Dr. Jarrod Barker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jarrod Barker practices Emergency Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Evansville, IN.
See Muncie Emergency Physicians.